Winter 1 Session 1/8-2/16
Winter Weather Policy:
We will wait until 2 pm (the day of) to decide as to whether or not swim lessons are also canceled. We do not want to put our instructors or families at undue risk by having them on the roads, however, we also don't want to cancel lessons if there's a chance the conditions will improve. Our decision will be based on the weather forecast as well as communication from the Town of Essex Public Works department on the status of our roads. This practice will also apply to instances in which winter weather is anticipated during swim lesson hours which would impact the drive home. If swim lessons are canceled, each participant will receive a credit on their account with Essex Parks & Recreation.
$160 | 6-week session
(Mondays are 5 weeks, no class 1/15)
The Essex Resort & Spa
We want to grow! If a class is full, please add yourself to our waitlist. This helps us know what levels and times are most desirable. If we can add a class and enroll from the waitlist we will.
We are excited for the first day of lessons. In preparation, we ask you to please review the information below.
1. Please bring a towel from home. The Spa towels are an amenity only for paying hotel guest use/spa member use.
2. Your enrollment in a lesson is the only time frame that your swimmer may access the indoor pool. No other swim or water entry, inclusive of both indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub use, or gym use is allowed as those are amenities only for paying hotel guest use/spa member use.
3. If you seek to learn more about Spa membership or day passes, please feel free to reach out to the Essex Resort & Spa desk, directly, to inquire further about those costs and amenity usage.
4. Enter through the outside door that leads directly to the pool deck (not through the spa reception area. It will either be propped open, or a staff member will be there to open it for you.
5. Please reduce the number of adults watching the lesson to 1 adult on the pool deck.
6. We request that all lesson families watch lessons from the stair entry side of the pool. This way we can reserve the chaise lounge chairs on the other end of the pool for the spa guests and members.
7. Showers prior to entering the pool are not required.
8. For safety, swimmers may not enter the pool until given permission from their instructor.
Thank you! See you on deck!