General Election ballots are being mailed on 9/21/2020 to all active voters on the voter checklist. If you have moved or registered to vote after 9/02/2020, contact your town clerk to verify that your ballot is being mailed to your current address.
· Be sure to follow the instructions included in the ballot envelope and sign the certificate. Returned ballots without signatures on the certificate envelope cannot be counted.
· DO NOT USE SHARPIE OR MAGIC MARKER ON BALLOTS
· Please note, there is a local (town wide) question on the back side of the ballot.
· Return postage is included for returning your ballots by mail. There is also a ballot drop box located at 81 Main Street for returning ballots in person.
· Once you have marked your ballot, sealed it in the envelope, and returned it to the clerk’s office, it is deemed voted and cannot be exchanged or replaced.
· You can verify the status of your ballot and see if it has been received by the clerk’s office at https://mvp.vermont.gov/
Sample ballots for the General Election November 3rd, 2020