EJRP Facility Rental Information
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- No alterations to recreation equipment permitted.
- Using any part of an hour constitutes an additional hour charged.
- No furniture or equipment belonging to the recreation department will be moved, altered or used in another way other than it's intended use without permission.
- Rental time is from start to finish. (should include set-up and clean-up time.)
- Certain rentals and/or activities may require proof of liability insurance.
- Rental receipt should be with you at your time of event as proof of space reservation.
- Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card. Make checks payable to: Essex Junction Recreation and Parks
- Fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Cancellations: $5 fee. No refunds within 7 days of reservation date.
- Refunds will not be issued for poor weather.
- Additional charges may apply if additional security, maintenance, custodial or other services or staff are required.
- Long-term, annual, seasonal and league-use pricing will be quoted upon request.
- Park hours are from 7am to 9pm
- No Alcohol, Tobacco or Glass containers
- Pets are not allowed in the park
- Motorized Vehicles are not permitted in the park for any reason. Transporting equipment, goods and/or people, is the responsibility of the user.
- No unruly or uncooperative persons will be permitted to remain within the parks and no person shall disturb the peace, endanger the public safety, use obscene or profane language, or prevent the use of the park by others.
- No group or team may impose charges on persons or parties using the park or recreation facilities.
- No product of any kind may be sold within the park boundaries without a special permit.
- No camping or hunting shall be allowed within the park boundaries.
- Fire shall be built only in properly cared-for cooking units or in grills provided in the picnic areas. No fire shall be left unattended